On the shores of Lake Ray Roberts State Park, surrounded by prestigious equestrian estates. Pilot Point is designated as a Texas Scenic City.
The oldest community in Denton County, the city of Pilot Point is a Texas Main Street city. There are several buildings and landmarks on the National Register of Historic Places.
Ready for Growth
We work closely with local leaders, major employers, educational institutions and state agencies to prepare for the growth of the area.
- September 12, 2017 Stop by downtown #PilotPoint and enjoy our Historic Downtown during this cool weather! https://buff.ly...
- August 7, 2017 This weekend live at @westernsonvodka is @CharlieRobison! Beat the hot August sun with cold drinks and...
- August 1, 2017 Test your fishing skills at @LakeRayRoberts this weekend! Summer is a great time to catch a record breaking...
- July 17, 2017 Spend the weekend out on the water at #LakeRayRoberts. Head over to @lonestartlodgeandmarina for boat...
- Sep 23 2017 Gary P. Nunn Concert
- Sep 25 2017 City Council
- Sep 30 2017 Emmit Smith's Gran Fondo
- Oct 2 2017 Planning and Zoning Meeting
- Oct 3 2017 EDC Meeting
- Oct 5 2017 Main Street Meeting
- Oct 7 2017 Bulk Trash Pick Up
- Oct 9 2017 City Council
- Oct 14 2017 Bonnie and Clyde Days
- Oct 17 2017 Library Board Meeting