On the shores of Lake Ray Roberts State Park, surrounded by prestigious equestrian estates. Pilot Point is designated as a Texas Scenic City.
The oldest community in Denton County, the city of Pilot Point is a Texas Main Street city. There are several buildings and landmarks on the National Register of Historic Places.
Ready for Growth
We work closely with local leaders, major employers, educational institutions and state agencies to prepare for the growth of the area.
- October 27, 2017 10 Great Day Trips to Small Towns Around Dallas
- October 16, 2017 Check out the story from the Denton Record Chronicle about Bonnie and Clyde Days! #texas #fallfestivals...
- October 12, 2017 THE DEN10: OCTOBER 11TH 2017 https://buff.ly/2gwCl9F THE DEN10: OCTOBER 11TH 2017 https://buff.ly/2ygtrH0...
- September 28, 2017 Local art on exhibit in library, senior center | Denton | Denton Record-Chronicle
- Nov 23 2017 City Hall Closed for Thanksgiving
- Nov 27 2017 City Council
- Dec 2 2017 Bulk Trash Pick Up
- Dec 2 2017 Christmast on the Square at Downtown Pilot Point
- Dec 4 2017 Planning and Zoning Meeting
- Dec 5 2017 EDC Meeting
- Dec 7 2017 Main Street Meeting
- Dec 11 2017 City Council
- Dec 16 2017 Bulk Trash Pick Up
- Dec 19 2017 Library Board Meeting