On the shores of Lake Ray Roberts State Park, surrounded by prestigious equestrian estates. Pilot Point is designated as a Texas Scenic City.
The oldest community in Denton County, the city of Pilot Point is a Texas Main Street city. There are several buildings and landmarks on the National Register of Historic Places.
Ready for Growth
We work closely with local leaders, major employers, educational institutions and state agencies to prepare for the growth of the area.
- July 17, 2017 Spend the weekend out on the water at #LakeRayRoberts. Head over to @lonestartlodgeandmarina for boat...
- July 13, 2017 Take a trip down memory lane with the Texas Classics Film Trail, highlighting 25 filming destinations...
- July 10, 2017 Plan a weekend trip to @Sharkarosa this weekend! Spend you day at the ranch learning about endangered...
- July 6, 2017 This weekend is all about the night sky! Come joint park rangers for Stories in the Stars, Wonders of...
- Aug 1 2017 EDC Meeting
- Aug 3 2017 Main Street Meeting
- Aug 5 2017 Bulk Trash Pick Up
- Aug 7 2017 Planning and Zoning Meeting
- Aug 11 2017 Harvey at Pilot Point Community Opera House
- Aug 12 2017 Charlie Robinson
- Aug 12 2017 Harvey at Pilot Point Community Opera House
- Aug 13 2017 Harvey at Pilot Point Community Opera House
- Aug 14 2017 City Council
- Aug 15 2017 Library Board Meeting